Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Shoe Splurge on a Budget

I needed a little pick me up after a long day at the office, so I decided to distract myself with a little shoe excursion at Shu Deal, one of my favorite stores here in Dallas. Nothing picks me up like a pair of fabulous heels! Most of the time when I visit this store, I find a super cute pair of shoes for a an incredibly reasonable price. Today was no different. In fact, I got an exceptionally wonderful deal this time around. I walked away with two pairs of fashionable heels for a grand total of $15.09 (including tax). The heels I purchased today are a little bit of a departure from my normal shoe style. Usually I don't leave the house without a pair of stilettos that are at least six inches. But the gems I found today were so cute I just couldn't resist.

FAB FIND #1 - $6.97

These shoes came with a pink storage bag and an extra pair of heel tips.










 FAB FIND #2 - $6.97






2 comments: